Under the hood Sitefinity has a very rich API that can be used to interact with CMS resources. This webinar will demonstrate how to use this API to create, update and retrieve CMS resources. In addition, we'll explore how to use this API to create advanced features and wield CMS resources in unexpected ways.
The original video can be watched on telerik.tv.
The notes for this webinar can be found here.
This webinar covers the following topics:
- Sitefinity Pages API Overview
- Fetch all pages
- Fetch some page
- Create a new page
- Find a page by name
- Deleting pages
- Create a page - set properties, set templates, set themes and add controls
- Modify a page – alter existing controls, add additional controls
- Rollback to a previous version of the page
- Generic Content API Overview
- Get Generic Content items
- Setting a new Generic Content Provider
- Getting news using the ContentManager
- Getting news ...