In this webinar Joseph Anderson demonstrates how to integrate Sitefinity with the APIs from a variety of popular online applications, including Google Checkout, YouTube, Facebook, Amazon.com and the RSS Feeds from Thomson Reuters.
By integrating these APIs with Sitefinity, you can add everything from basic e-commerce to steaming videos to your site without writing much code. You will see live demos showing you how to bind data from these APIs and how you can use the Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX to display this data on a Sitefinity page.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Overview of Telerik
- Overview of Sitefinity ASP.NET CMS
- Why have a public API?
- XML vs C# API, what are they?
- Advantages and disadvantages
- General Ideas behind APIs
- Google Checkout
- Thomson Reuters with Control Designer