We hear a lot of wonderful stories from developers working with Sitefinity CMS. Sitefinity was created with developers in mind. We wanted developers to be capable adapting Sitefinity for their unique projects.
However, we had many other audiences in mind (system administrators, marketing, content editors, managers). We recognize that an organization’s web presence impacts everyone (employees and customers). Consequently, we wanted Sitefinity to be a good fit for each of the diverse audiences.
Consequently, it’s great to hear a variety of perspectives on Sitefinity. Jason Swenk, CEO of Sitefinity-partner Solar Velocity, recently wrote about the Sitefinity features that are important for marketing managers.
Below are some of the features mentioned:
- Accessible web-based administration
- Oversight through workflow
- Governance through granular permissions
- Protection through versioning / rollback
- Brand consistency through templates & themes
- Lots of features, out of the box
- Worldwide engagement with multi-lingual support
Read the full article: Why ...